- Chips (you decide how many you’re cooking for)
- 1 onion chopped in to small cubes
- 1/2 red pepper chopped in to small cubes
- 1/2 green pepper chopped in to small cubes
- 1 tsp (approx. depending how much you are making) Mr Curry Lover’s Salt & Pepper mix
- Fry or oven cook your chips as normal.
- Heat some oil (if you are using oven chips) in a frying pan or wok and add chopped onion and red/ green pepper.
- Fry gently for 3-4 minutes until soft.
- Place the chips on a baking tray, spread the onion/ red/ green pepper mix over the chips evenly.
- Sprinkle a small amount of Mr Curry Lover’s™ Salt & Pepper seasoning over the chips.
- Using a spatula turn the chips over a few times to mix the seasoning.
- Place the chips in a pre-heated oven for a few minutes before serving.
Salt(40%), Sugar, Bread Crumb (WHEAT (Contains: Calcium, Iron, Niacin and Thiamin)), Ground Black Pepper (10%), Flavour Enhancer (E621), WHEAT Flour (Contains: Calcium, Iron, Niacin and Thiamin), Modified Maize Starch, Dried Rubbed Parsley, Rapeseed Oil, Garlic Powder.
For Allergens see ingredients in ‘Bold’/UPPERCASE. May contain: Barley, Soya, Milk, Celery, Mustard, Sulphites.
Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight and strong odours.